Wilson 462105 DB Pro Dual-Band Booster Kit w/ Omni Antenna
Wilson 462105 DB Pro Dual-Band Booster Kit with Omni-directional Antenna
Wilson 462105 DB Pro Dual-Band Booster Kit with Omni-Directional Antenna
It is a high powered, dual band amplifier with an impressive 62dB gain. It covers voice, 2G, and 3G on most USA networks.
● Complete package - everything you need is in the box
● Wireless operation - no connection to cell phone or data card
● Works in any inside location where improved cellular signal is needed: homes, offices, buildings
● Power control logic ensures maximum output power is within cellular standards
● Works wirelessly with multiple cell phones and data cards simultaneously
● UPC: 811815021841
This Wilson repeater kit is best for users looking for a powerful all-in-one solution to provide boosted signal to multiple devices in a mid-size home/office. It offers the space to accommodate the 50 feet of separation between the antennas that this kit requires. Ideal for users who want to use standard RG6 cabling (most amplifiers cannot use RG6 cable).
Approximate coverage area: 1000 to 4000 sq. ft.
800mhz/1900mhz networks, which are used by most 2G (voice) and 3G networks in the USA, including Verizon 2G/3G, Sprint 2G/3G, AT&T 2G/3G and HSPA+ (which shows up on your device as "4G" - NOT LTE), Datajack and Virgin Mobile 3G, T-Mobile and Cricket 2G. It does not work with LTE (Verizon/ AT&T/ Sprint/ US Cellular/ MetroPCS 4G), WiMAX (Sprint/CLEAR 4G), Nextel/iDen, or AWS (T-Mobile 3G/4G and Cricket 3G).
In order for your system to function properly, you must maintain adequate separation between the outside and inside antennas (if the antennas are too close together, there will be oscillation/ feedback between the antennas and the amplifier will shut down). This amplifier requires approximately 50' of separation between the outside and inside antennas. Separation can be horizontal or vertical.
If you cannot achieve adequate separation to eliminate oscillation, you can turn down the gain on the amplifier, but that will result in a smaller coverage area from the amplifier. The interior antenna should be at least 10' away from the amplifier. Make sure the panel antenna is aimed AWAY from the outside antenna.
Features & Benefits:
• Stronger cell signal indoors
• Fewer dropped calls & lost connections
• Faster data downloads
• Clearer voice calls
• Longer battery life for cellular devices
• FCC certified to 2014 technical specs and meets Industry Canada standards.
• Boosts voice & 3G data signals for all major North American cell carriers
• All needed components included in package
• DIY installation
Complete Kit Includes:
• 462005 - 65dB 800/1900MHz Amplifier
• 301201 - 75 Ohm 18" Omni Outside Antenna
• 301155 - Wall Mount Panel Antenna
• 950620 - 20' White RG6 Coax
• 950630 - 30' White RG6 Coax
• Instruction manual
• Part Number: 462105
• Frequency: 824-894 MHz / 1850-1990 MHz
• Gain: 65 dB
• Impedance: 75ohms
• Power Requirements: 110-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz, 8 W
• Connectors: F-female
• Dimensions: 6.5 x 4.25 x 1.75 in / 16.5 x 10.7 x 4.4 cm (amplifier)
• Weight: 0.47 lbs / 0.21 kg (amplifier)